May 16, 2015

Whole 30 Part 3

Day 11 May 9: It's Saturday, the day before Mother's Day. I really need to try out some new recipes.  Plain old eggs, avocado and sweet potatoes are getting old. I woke up and had sweet potato again. I do feel like my energy level is up because I'm not as tired as I was before I started the challenge. Dinner is balsamic chicken, portobello mushrooms and vegetables. I also snuck in a snack, just a handful of jicama.
Day 12 May 10: Mother's Day I got up to breakfast in bed. The fritatta was made with mushrooms, spinach and onions and a side of sweet potatoes and avocado. It was pretty good and filling. I only snacked on jicama and cucumbers. Dinner was a yummy steak on the grill. I feel pretty good today.
Day 13 May 11: Today is also another good day. I am feeling like my body is healing and I hope I've lost some weight because my clothes feel like they fit better. I sautéed some carrots, cabbage and chicken for dinner. I just needed a change with food because at this point food is getting really boring. Maybe tomorrow I will try some soup.



Day 14 May 12: I woke up today and had an avocado. I do feel kind of sluggish, don't know why. Dinner was sautéed fish with guacamole and roasted sweet potatoes. I am thinking my food is so boring at this point I am not motivated to take pictures. Just need to get through the next couple of weeks.
May 13-15: The week ended pretty well for me. I felt lighter and for the first time in a loooong time, I could lean forward while sitting down and still be able to breath easy. All in all, this is good. Two more weeks to go.

No comments: