July 13, 2015

Hello Monday!

Hello Monday!!! I have been so busy sewing to build up inventory for the shop and am happy to say that progress is going great! The shop is now open! I am loving the new addition of the beautiful prints accented with vegan leather. 


 It has been so much fun sewing these beauties up. I couldn't have done this without the support of my amazing family. As I get prepping to re-open the shop, I thought about what my goal was. What I wanted to use my skills for. My hubby and I discussed ways that we can help others. We are passionate about children's causes so to that end, we will be using sales from our shop to help various children's causes. We have been blessed to be able to help out recently with a couple of auctions for two sweet babies who were in need of medical assistance.


The process of designing a great quality product requires a lot of testing to ensure that it meets the high standards that I've set for each piece I produce. Everything is sewn by me and uses premium quality designer fabrics/materials. The bags and accessories are heavily interfaced to give it a beautiful finish and provides strength and durability for everyday use.


These beautiful clutch wallets have interior slip pockets for credit cards and an extra large billfold for money or organize your cell phone and accessories. There are so many uses for this clutch wallet.


These clutch wallets are now in the shop and ready to ship.


No comments: